Datyson 0.5X Reducer for Photography and Observing
This reducer halves the focal length of your telescope, giving you a much wider field of view. You can use this, for example, for doing astrophotography by using an astronomy webcam.
Apply to : 0.5x reducer for screwing into a 1.25'' filter thread（M30x1mm）, more lens speed.
Using for : Increase the image field of your web camera, use the reducer visually with an eyepiece, also ideal for video astronomy.
- 0.5x focal reducer cuts the telescopes focal length in 0.5 times of original's to get a wider field of view
- Fully metal structure design;Fully anti-reflection coatings on all air-glass surfaces for increased contrast
- The focal reducer is great for visual use for a bigger FOV and is indispensable when CCD imaging
- Directly connect the interface to the eyepiece;there is a very good performance in both visual and photography
- Mounting threads - 1.25" filter thread (M30x1mm) on both sides: Threads into eyepieces, camera adapters, and other accessories with standard 1.25" threads, and can be stacked with additional 1.25" threaded accessories.
- Intended for use with with longer-focal-ratio telescopes and eyepieces of narrow to moderately-wide apparent fields of view.
Product No.: 5P0092
Focal Reducer: 0.5x
Barrel Size: 1.25"/31.7mm
Thread Interface: M30x1mm thread at both ends
Sleeve Material: Full metal aluminum alloy
Lens Coated: FMC-Green
Lens Material: Pure optical lens
Net Weight: 16g
0.5X Reducer Lens * 1
Storage box *1
You may also like
Here are what our customers say.